BRASERO CORTEN JUPITER 100CM carbon rolled steel
The BRASERO with elegant and functional design
The brazier becomes happiness of plancha, barbecue and wood fire lovers.
The Jupiter brazier is made of corten steel and the cooking plate of carbon rolled steel (10mm).
Large cooking surface: The circular cooking plate (100cm ring) is made of 10mm thick carbon laminated steel. Steel is an excellent conductor offering perfect grip and suitable for all foods: meat, grilled meats, fish, vegetables, fruit, etc.
By making a wood or coal fire in the center of the brazier, the cooking plate heats from the center outwards.
Cooking temperatures are higher the closer the food is to the inside and gradually decrease towards the outer edges, so a variety of foods can be cooked at different temperatures at the same time.
The Jupiter brazier can also be used outdoors as a heat source creating an “around the fire” atmosphere. Its fire also converts your garden into a friendly and warm space.
Corten steel is a steel that is resistant to strong temperature variations and to corrosion. Indeed, Corten steel oxidizes on the surface and it is this first layer of corrosion that prevents any additional deterioration caused by corrosion. The Brasero Jupiter can be left outside all year round without the need for protection.
As a gift with your purchase: The flat central grid accessory is offered to you.
- Hob diameter: 100cm Thickness: 10mm
- Total size: 100 x 130 x 100cm (100 x 130 x 111 cm with wheels)
- Weight: 152kg
- Cleaning and maintenance :
- Cleaning the plate is quick and easy: pour a glass of water or ice cubes (deglazing) on the still hot plate and scrape with a spatula to remove residue. Do not hesitate to rub well. IMPORTANT: Once the plate has cooled down, always oil the plate (edible oil of your choice) after each use, so that it does not oxidize. We advise you not to use vinegar or any other acidic product on your plate.
- The corten steel cup and base require no maintenance.